DIY Pitch burst game with instant mud!
Making your own pitch burst game to pop balloons filled with our instant mud mix is so easy!
Mud games are great for fundraising as huge crowds will gather to see the messy spectacle. Contestants pay to try and hit a small target with baseballs.
When the target is hit, the mud balloon pops and the teacher, principal, boss, celebrity or your friends will be covered in dark mud that looks dirty but is clean enough to eat. With 60 gallons of mud wrestling quality mud per pack you'll be able to make a huge amount of mud balloons for all your victims. The fake mud washes off easily with water and is not sticky.
Watch the mud balloon popping video below to see how we quickly made our own pitch burst game and imagine how much fun this could be at your event!
What you need for a DIY Pitch burst game with MUD or SLIME...
- Instant Mud or Slime from JelloWrestlingSupply.com - BUY RIGHT HERE!
- You need lots of balloons to pop.
- A funnel. This will help to add the one tablespoon of Mud or Slime powder to each balloon.
- A sturdy post to screw the balloon holder and trigger arm to
- A fence pailing or long piece of wood with a small target on one end and a sharp nail on the other end
- A door hinge so the arm can swing.
- A fishnet handbag to hold your balloons full of mud.
- Some baseballs to throw at the pitch burst target.
It's that easy to make your ridiculously funny fundraiser!
CLICK HERE to buy instant mud mix!
If you ain't dirty, you ain't here to party!